Hippies (And other Jewish Nazis)

Yes. I was cut up the time you let me down.
That time I drove all the way to town,
In need of an escape; But then, like a blunt edge
"sorry. Not disposed..." that was your message

Or were too busy to keep your word?
I wish that motorbike gang  had crushed you
The one you owed money to. You slimebag
Yoga and meditation don't impute integrity.

Yes, I was angry and hurt; And like some pig
You made me bleed instead of helping
It's ingrained in my DNA, and you pushed
It down even further.  Like a hippy in ambush.

Greasy punk. You did it reproachfully
You blocked me up even more emotionally
I still remember your laugh. You creep, you
You use disdain for others to prop up your ego.

You used those women like brittle dolls
To keep your ego intact.
All this yoga and meditation is a crock
What you hippies need is heavy electric shock.

Out here in the woods And would you care? Would you notice?
I'm sick of scumsuckers, leaches and the apathetic features
Hippy, Jewish Nazi how do you plead?
Your charge: A traitor if the first degree.

Comments