Trevor Noah IS the joke

You people still don't get it, do you?

Trevor Noah is the joke.

Trevor Noah was never funny to begin with. He could never be funny if he tried.

Case in point.

When he first became the Daily Show host, he made excuses about the puerile jokes he'd made on womens' expense. It went something like this: "Two years ago, when I was young, I was very immature and stupid."

Trevor. Trevor. You weren't young two years ago. You were practically the same age you are now.

There are plenty of buffoons in this world, but I prefer not to waste my time watching Trevor.

The only reason I talk about him is that it gives me hope as a young man. I'm not a loser if that's what success looks like...

Then again, maybe the swine Really will inherit this god forsaken earth...

Uploading: 371712 of 1414535 bytes uploaded.


Comments