Ode to Natassa Lengkong






Why did you fail you and your very blood? Why did you marry that ugly, fat and strange platypus of a politician? For the easy way of life you'd have afterward?

Why do women sell out? Beautiful women of the world, riddle me this!?

What were you thinking at the time? Did you simply have an urge to get children he could look after? 

Did you lose your sense of adventure? 

What was your motivation?

I had spoken to you on messenger and you sent me pictures from Indonesia, told me to visit, were my friend... More than that at times. 

We were built for each other, but somehow through the indifferent process of  time, we never gave our child the name it deserved: BERNDT

I sent you a watsapp message not too long ago. You thought I was a customer for your dress shop, or was it interior design? The kind of place a rich woman would own. You said "Yes ma'am?" in Indonesian. Then I told you who I was, asked who you were...You did not reply! 


They say couples grow to look alike...Well now you resemble him!  Well done, Natassa. Congratulations. From this to that.  All the more edifying for him! But what about you?

(Now both of you look like you have rickets and palsy at the same time, and your children do too!)




Comments