The rescinding of all your dreams

 I was wandering through a barn of some kind putting coins into a machine with newspapers when I realized I was naked and had to cover myself with a cloth in the immediate vicinity. It was like Makro but with old-world effect. There were guitars and bags of flour that would be used to get ready for breakfast. A breakfast of global proportions no doubt. The open space had broken out from the little hole in the turret I was climbing up. A coloured family moved diligently past as I tried to get the newspaper out of it's Iron arm. 


Lesson: 


Never assume the people in your dreams are all that stupid, for they are shadows of the real thing and the real thing has enough power in it to beat out a couple of eternal forms, and many at that. 

Old world guises: 

We were all getting ready for a magnificent breakfast, and that was the reason I was here. The girl whom I'd loved was also here and she was accepting money from people for some kind of blessing of some kind. They would give her money and then go. I with my dark humour joked about people lining up to get their blessings but then Aiya angrily stared back at me. Then I hugged her with my eyes and mind and everything felt good, and I realized in that second that actually all girls were the same when you get down to the bottom of it. Even the strange one with all the feminist values who was so astringent and kept my records in Cape Town as a revenge on all men. 

Lesson: 

In your favorite garden you must stand and wait,
for abundance follows but flees when chased.








Comments