2 minutes to write something

 I need that crazy heady feeling of never quite being stable. I want to run and jump trains and fight dragons and do crazy things like that. This is going to be the key if I'm to get out of my present muck. I often think that it's everything but maybe it's simultaneously nothing. Maybe we just get stuck between states and it's all just a mix of both. I try to see things as black and white and it comes back to bite me quite often. It's five minutes to go and I think today will go okay. It's a little dark in this room because there's no electricity. The whole school's getting flooded. Quite happy that this is a short week coming up. Quite happy that this is the final sting in the scorpion's tail. Or is it bad for me to say it that way? Is it too negative?

Comments