What's up waterfall-eyes?

 There are some things too divine to name. Look at the way a woman helps a man in need, and look at the way a person with nothing is happy. Why am I so late and so dirty this morning? come to think of it, why is this most of the time? I did not sleep very well last night. I did not exercise and that was the catalyst I think. Now I have a test to conduct and I feel woefully unprepared. Let me get it over with so that I can do the other things that need to get done. I have before me a busy year. Not sure how it will go, but if there's no technology involved, it might actually go well. I try to research reality but all attempts have fallen flat. What really works for me is the single spark of inspiration that comes from living. I am in an unbalance and have been for several years. For 10 years or more actually. Trying to claw back all that was lost. All that time, all those opportunities. Sometimes they get on top of me. But I think I've felt out the mud floor for the bottom of despair. And I think I'll be okay now. 

Comments