Brain pickings is too wooden to read.

Brain pickings(now the Marginalian) is written by someone with a vast number of contacts. I has to be that way, otherwise how in the hell could she amass such a huge following? It begs belief to imagine that she could have done that with her writing, because it's not enchanting at all. 

It was a beautiful day today, most of it spent in boredom, but finally we got to the beach and I remembered some things. I remembered how to relax, and how beauty exists beyond appearances. My mother was short off with me when I got back and it made me feel as if I'd done something wrong. Something sinful.

Nonetheless I feel happier where I am. I feel as if I've already achieved great things. I feel beauty everywhere. Why am I not affected by the world's ugliness right now? What makes it possible? 

Comments