For that matter

 I had this terrible boss; he had grey hair and a look that was unhealthy and stupid. He must've believed he was there for those kids, deep down. Otherwise, I don't know how he'd have handled life. He was an idiot for the system, the Thai education shytstom. I hate that stupid school. I hate everything about it and I got progressively nervous as the covid lockdowns were being phased out. I didn't want to be in a room with those kids, thank you very much. It aged me when I did that the previous year. I had no confidence in myself. 




What do you think I am, anyway? Am I not an outward manifestation of the inward glory of God? Am I not a wonderful being created in his likeness? And yet I am counted as a fool, as something insane, as someone to be shouted at and overworked!

Comments