Byron Arendse and the Failure of Art

There was this nerd kid in my school who never stood up for anything. He always had a smile on his baby face and he was always avoiding whoever wasn't popular and being down with whatever was accepted. 

Now this kid wants to be edgy. 
Now he thinks he's some incredible biker.
Now he thinks he rules the streets. 

There was this other kid called Richard Wiese. He was born with a bad face. Who can blame him for that? Everyone who had sense accepted him, didn't laugh. He's still an asshole. He was part of the shitty crowd at school that used to hang around the dark parts of school and do nothing in particular.

I once asked him if I could join a hockey game; he said no.
Maybe I should have reminded him about his face. 
How people accepted him, even though they didn't have to. 

The point is, I see the game for what it is. I see people for who they are. I know how it'll end up. I know they're going to sell each other down the river. 

Don't trust a loser on the basis of their being nice. They'll screw you over. 


                                                                                                    
                                                                                                    
                                                                                     

Comments