pRon = Heavy Chemical Cocktails

 None of us - or very few of us reading this - will say "I'm going to shoot up some heroin today."

But a lot of us will spend hours of our lives watching hardcore pRon. 


When we do this, we become completely primal and risks don't seem to exist. We start hitting up any chick on the DM's we can find. Interested or not. 

I am one of these people. I do it relentlessly and have been for the last 30 years. I've slowed down a bit, only doing it every 3 days to 2 weeks, but it's still something I wish to go without. 

One day I was sitting in the bath and I realized why, no matter how hard we try, we can't get off the pRon. 

And it's this: 

There is one hell of a chemical reaction going on here. It is not for lightweights. 

I mean, you might drink or smoke dope, but do you even realize the rut you're building for yourself when you jack off to 2 or 3 lesbians in leather straps or gimp suits or whatever... 

This is super-stimulus, and your body's craving it, even when you're not thinking about it. 

We don't realize this normally, but next time you're working the pRok flute overtime, just take note of the chemical sensations involved. It's not all pleasant. It's quite a shock. But we like that shock. Even if it's painful.

There are way too many circuits firing at the same time. Way too many feelings all wrapped into one. 

So next time you're throttling your turkey, think about this. Just think about this. 

Comments