The difference between a girl and a woman

I've been laid low the past 4 days by a crazy fever that left me feeling like my brain had been badly scalded with hot water. 

In this rare moment of reflection, I thought about my life; those who have been good to me and those who've simply used my kindness to their advantage. 

And maybe that's what a bad case of the flu, or covid or whatever the hell that was, is supposed to do: wash all the junk out of the trunk. 

You know? So we can start anew. 

The thing is, I had this Thai girlfriend who really turned me into a miserable heap. She really brought me down.

First she insisted that we move in together. 

I didn't want that. 

But I didn't want to say no. I mean, who does that? Who refuses such an offer. 

It all seemed fine at the time, but I sit here the shell of a man. 

That girl took everything. Lock, stock and barrel. And now she hardly even keeps in touch. 

Hard, cold, soulless. 

That's how she's become in retrospect. 

I guess a GIRL can only take being complimented so many times before she caves into her pride. 

__________________________________________________________________________________

Now let's think what a woman would do. 

A woman would probably not date a guy like me in the first place. 

She'd have enough responsibility to recognize: "Hey, no offence, but you need to get your life together first"

She definitely WOULD NOT take a lower middle class guy, who moved to Thailand to teach English, and scalp him for his last thread of hair. 

A woman would think of you first. So remember that. 

There's no cheap and easy way out. 

Either you will EARN the trust of a woman, or you'll reap the damage of a girl who wants to offer you an easy way out of your pain.  . . 

But then drops you anyway. 

Everyone pays in the end. You shall reap what you sow.





Comments