Destroy me slightly, Baby

 She walked into the room like a flame, all red and heat and hunger. I didn't stand a chance. I knew I was in trouble from the moment I saw her, but I couldn't help myself. There was something about her that drew me in like a moth to a flame.

She took a seat at the bar and ordered a drink. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was like nothing I had ever seen before. She was dangerous, but I didn't care. I wanted to be destroyed by her, just a little bit. I walked over to her and introduced myself. She smiled at me with those lips, those lips that promised both pleasure and pain. We talked for hours, drinking and laughing and flirting. As the night wore on, I knew I was in too deep. I was falling for her, hard. But I didn't care. I wanted her to destroy me, just a little bit. We left the bar and walked back to my place. I knew what was coming, but I didn't try to stop it. She pushed me down onto the bed and climbed on top of me. Her eyes were wild, like a predator's. She kissed me hard, her tongue exploring every inch of my mouth. Her hands roamed over my body, leaving a trail of fire in their wake. And then she did it. She destroyed me, just a little bit. I woke up the next morning, feeling both exhilarated and empty. She was gone, of course. I knew she would be. But I didn't care. I had experienced something that few people ever do. I had been destroyed, just a little bit. And it was worth it.

Comments