Bone Riot

 Hi it's me. The guy you met who never lost his humanity. It kind of made you feel guilty so you shut me down anyway. 

Hi it's me. The guy who is still searching at 37. He's lost all momentum but keeps pushing ahead anyway as if from the starting block. Ground-hog day. He is building something, accumulating something... a personality.

 It might be a madman or a stray cat or maybe... hopefully... something that keeps him going harder and faster on some days, even if he inevitably crashes down like a piano on others. 

Hi it's me. The guy you didn't like because he's insecure. Nothing else. No good reason, other than that. He tried his best but you killed his last hope. 

Anyway. I hope you'll remember me when you're living out your last day.  Hope you'll see that I was maybe the best thing in your life. In that moment of hopelessness, you'll relate to my hopelessness, which is all hopelessness.

But only then. Only then...



Comments