Tiny Improvements - How to get better at flirting



So your flirting didn't make the grade. The girl left in the middle of the chat.

Or you lined up the second date but your crush ditched you, so you're a trainwreck now.

What was was the thing that killed it you ask? 

What is wrong with me? Why did this happen to me?



 

Or maybe it was everything. Maybe it was... "Just me." Everything about" me."

If this inner dialogue sounds familiar, then: 

Quiet down and listen. 

What's really killing your date probably is, Number 1 that you doubt everything about yourself. 



You doubt everything about yourself because your life lacks direction

Clear out the noise

If this is happening at night, I want you to turn off the pRon and become ultra focused on waking up in one piece. Stop butchering your soul. Quiet you thoughts. They're going to be noisy.  If you need help, find a teaching by someone who cares. 

You're in the shipwreck of your life right now. What you need is to build a fire in the rain. 

In the morning I suggest you write down one thing. . . One thing that you know you did disastrously in the interaction with the person you really wanted to be with. 

In my case this was: I ignored the girl for so long, and then love-bombed her when I was desperate. She rejected me over text. That was it. I got deppro about it, but I didn't think about how she felt. 

For you it might be something different. 

But in the morning you will have formulated something. Your busy mind will have picked out one thing for you to change. 

Keep a journal of these improvements and next time make sure you treat that person with greater respect. 

Now write another entry on how you can apply that thing to all your love interests. 

Here's the key: Don't throw yourself away. Life is complicated as it is. Just find something you're doing wrong each time, and in each interaction, avoid doing that thing. 


Eventually you're going to make it. I promise you.

if you put in this work, you'll make it. 





Comments