Maestro's sandwich boutique

When Maestro packed his day, he made sure to do so with the greatest of care.
He never held back on the things that counted. 

And when he made his prize-winning sandwiches, it was the same. 
How some people raged against the order of their soul, he couldn't understand... 

What it took to believe was a simple treatment of oneself like a human being
"We're not animals, after all," He said to himself. 

In an interview with the local papers, Maestro said: 

"When I wake up, I'm sure to treat my day like a bistro" 

The interviewer looked puzzled. 

"Well," Maestro said, "I see you are confused as to my meaning," 

"Yes I am" admitted the reporter. 

"It's like this", came Maestro's reply: 

"Every morning"

" If I don't take 5 minutes to write down my thoughts,"
"If I don't pray, and take a few minutes, however short" 
"To run around the lawn outside my home"
"If I don't take time to keep in touch with my friends..."
"My whole day is like a dry brief sandwich."

You see, maestro knew that, just as with sandwiches, life 
works the same. It's always the little things that counted
more than we realized. 

"So make your own life a sandwich boutique.
However small the time you spend doing the things you love,
Do them...Each and every morning"



Comments