I don't want her to arrive

You must not even think of the love of your days arriving yet. 

I don't want her to get here before I'm ready. I have so much work to do. 

When she arrives in my life, I want a clean room, and be an amazing chef. 

I'm building my life the way I can so that she respects me. And that work is never complete. 

When I meet her, it has to be the best day of her life. 

When the girl I'm meant to marry arrives, I want to have a castle for her to call home. 

I want to be a king with a place that I preside over; not simply just live. . . 

When she gets here, I'm not still going to be mired down in the night with furious fears. 

You will not recognize me on that day. 

On that day I will come in the spirit of God. I will come like a flash from East to West for her. Burning away her  doubts. Leaving only a trace of total victory.

She does not deserve to deal with my laziness. This girl I'm talking about; she's going to get the very best from me. 

I'm going to have other things on the go too. I'm going to be a real technician. 

Look at the obsession of spinning decks that other guys have. They want to be technicians too. Look all around at these losers who are proclaimed as winners by the world. 

But I will do many many things in this life. 

Actually, when all of this work is over, this hard work that I'm doing at the moment; I think that I want - and this is something that I want - to go to Ranong and be really good at mountain climbing. 

I want to face that fear. No girl will meet me with a fear of heights. 

Once I dealt with a fear of heights and it was in a very literary way: I kept on climbing. Well; so it's like this: Life is very extreme and it always rewards the winner. 

On that day I was going up a burnt mountain, because at that time the entire thing had been cleared by a massive fire. And I went up this thing, and I kept on climbing. 

I had ridden there on my bike in the first place; and it was a beautiful and poetic time. 

You do not have to believe what others say is impossible. In fact each man is his own lighthouse and builds his own way.

When you are that high and you keep going up, you don't mind what's happening. It's only on the way down that you begin to doubt yourself, because it was darkening quickly that day. 

And the bowl where I was going to was a massive hole in the mountain with a big nose jutting out. Life is a super long rainbow that goes well beyond the feelings of the crowds. It's a clean, crystal-clear rainbow that you only know as a child. 

Then, as people later tell you that like that are impossible, you believe them. And that's how you lose your way. If you know the voice that's calling you and you know the way, things won't get dark as quickly. 

You'll run footloose up that mountain and you'll see what's hidden inside the bowl which is the pig's eyes and there won't be as many snakes as you thought. 






Comments