She knows in her soul that it was wrong - that is why she can never bring herself to reply

 These people are not always good and not always ready to receive. 

I think of the girl from Samui who knew she had a good time with me because of my pureness of soul. 

Still she decided one day that it was unnecessary to reply. 

After that the shame set in and she did not reply because she felt bad for not replying. 

I'm no dwarf of convenience. I know my true worth and you don't need to convince me that I'm insecure.

I know what she did. And so does she. She knows what she did that day she delayed her reply past the line of what constitutes trust between two individuals. 

So enough of the lies. Just because the girl thinks she's Snow White and you're the eternal Dwarf, doesn't mean it's true. 

Quite often the girl is wrong. 


She got that "Snow White" syndrome

Comments