Attempt 2: Day 2 NoPron Age: 37.6.07

 The benefits of no-pRon cannot be overstated. This has been one of my most promising months yet. To an extent and With all kinds of wear and tear on the body showing at the ripe age of nearly-40, it was time to rehaul all I thought I knew about love, life and the isolated existence I face. We all drop our cross from time to time. It's embarrassing. It's exhausting; but we have to start again, and if we want to beat this life and it's many snakes that's a non-negotiable... 

Rage Soup

The culture is depraved and unanswerably stupid. I remember growing up around relative giants. These were teachers and even students of high regard. I cannot say the same of today. Caught at a red light at 3:30 am which was an absolute desirous place to be, I found I was angry with two drunk thai students babbling nonsense to my left. These handsome kids were making some fuss about struggling to drive or stand with the bike with both of them on it. It was incumbent on me to laugh with them, but I could only think to myself what pathetic and disrespectable morons they are! My body-language did not belie my inward thoughts. 


These stupid types who do so well in life and socially and with women are after all my adversaries. Later in the morning, after having visited my favorite hot pool where musical healing waters sputter from the ground and address all my skeletal and cartilage-born ailments, I was on the verge of buying a hogs' head which was on sale at the marketplace, just so I could place it in "Lord of the Flies" fashion outside one of the alpha males' of the area's home. On considering the possible presence of cameras I did not. 

But it would have made one hell of an impression on that rat. And that's what they are. These people who run and figurehead our culture are rats. Despicable and low-intentioned. Low classed. 50 million views for a girl pouting on an instagram video. They are the very people who reject the intelligent and open-minded and sensitive class.

The hunger was real as I tore away from the traffic intersection with the two young fools. I felt as if I were running for a girl who had been missing and who I loved but between whom and I there was some great and tragic misunderstanding. I will run and run, I thought, and I will work excellently, until this night turns to day again. I will kill off any weakness and softness in myself. I will become a shining paragon; impossible for women to ignore. I will become the king and model of this place of lazy fools. 


A failure to notice me is what drives me. These clowns never send me messages on the DM's anymore. I'll become so good that they cannot ignore me. Sometimes it gets the better of me and I seek validation from a woman. But this time I'm going to break that spell. Watch me!


A couple of things that madden me

I am not, nor will I ever be, a member of a tribe. This oonga-boonga stuff is for people who can't stand on their own merits. I will not be taken down by others. I am here, very self-disciplined; not drinking and the works, trying my best... And here comes a mediocre fellow from Finland who starts a finance company in Samui... 10 years my junior. Complete with suite and swimming pool. 

And this other woman, 5 years my junior who thinks it apt that she can block me just for showing my butt to her on the social media. I cannot stand the hussy. More specifically that she blocked me from any further communication. The scum of the earth cannot have a leg to stand on. Nor can this woman. She must be mortified by the time I'm done achieving what I'll achieve ITO fitness and all the rest of it. 

Comments