No pRon til 50. Day 17 age 37.5929

What then shall we say of these things? If He is with us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31



I'm not sure what is going on with me organizationally, but I can't seem to find a way to stay neat and prepared for things. It's got something to do with a total sense of loneliness, but that's not everything. It's just the very early mornings. If I stay in bed past 4:40am, I feel like a total loser. 

But I can accept these feelings. They aren't breaking me. "

Which is new. I have to clarify this point.

Give Yourself a Break

When you've been so desperate for change for so long and you've been working flat out, sometimes it takes work to just slow down. I am not saying slow down for the whole day, but why not for a day?  

I miss Egypt;
I miss Cleopatra;
that is to say,
I miss the worldly pleasures
 from when I lived a different life.
But these aren't everything.
They're just the smell from 
my kitchen-bathroom sink





Comments