No pRon til 50. Day 4: Age 37.436

 Let The Cat Come to You

Okay so another day and work is round the corner at 10am, which is not so cool. But... And here's the great part... I realize that I'm going to be okay! By day 4 I usually start self-sabotaging. Things go a little better, I get excited and then I just start the old engine again...

The way things should work is that you should wait for things to come to you but work hard in the meantime. Especially in terms of your health and your body. I used to feel so angry, but since I'm exercising 3-4 hours per day I realize that's a low level of thinking.

                                                                ***

I was feeling like hell during this morning's work routine. I guess that when you feel that great starting off the day your dopamine system compensates sooner or later. Oh well. . . 

I was listening to the Psalms last night and broke into tears at times. It rang so true. The devil - and I'm not a superstitious or idiot type who just blames the devil - has really had his claws out for me. I realize that now. 
                                                               ****
Diarrhea. Contemptable diarrhea from the slew of nutrient products I'm taking. I have no idea what the main  cause is. I guess the body's just like wth dude. 

Still. Maybe I can maximize the effect of this fast and stay young or get younger in the process. 

On my shelf stands: resveratrol x 1 bottle
                                 EVL  L-Arginine + L-Citrulline x 1 bottle  (60 servings)
                                 Life extension  B12 1 bottle 100 servings
                                 Life extension   B3  1 bottle 100 servings 
                                 California Gold Sylimarin complex 120 servings
                                 Kirkland Glucosamine 185 servings 
                                 llamito mixed vege powder x 1 can (For daily smoothies)
                                 llamito beetroot powder can x 1 can (for daily smoothies)
                                 llamito broccoli powder x 1 can (for daily smoothies)
                                 llamito macha powder -ceremonial grade x 1 can (for daily smoothies)
                                 llamito spirulina powder x 1 can (for daily smoothies)
                                 Omega 3 x 6 bottles 
                                 Van Houten Cocao x 10      400 gram boxes

I take this daily along with fruit juice, milk or yoghurt or avocado to fill any gaps in my nutritional uptake. 


                                         


Comments