I have something better than sending enemies to hell

It's called peace of mind, and it happens when you decided to stop sinning and do what's right. 

There is this girl; this annoying girl from my apartment who refused to greet me last time I saw her. 

In a previous encounter, I had a slight panic attack in the elevator with her in it. 




She said it's okay while in the elevator, but the next time around, in the hotel lobby, she refused to greet me.

Now out of desperation, I began a dialogue with a laoisan girl on facebook dating. This is a girl who is stuck in a bad job with an abusive boss but dresses scantily (and that's why I got involved with her - when I saw her dating profile; When her boss dropped her salary from 12000 to 9000 baht, I sent her 3000 baht to keep her afloat; now she sends messages where her boss says he is trying to sleep at the shop where she stays.) 

I don't know what to do about  all of this. It's embarrassing for me and it's embarrassing for the women involved. 

So I just do what's familiar. I work. I do my own thing. 

Comments