No pRon until Waifu Days 11- 15

 "The counting doesn't matter anymore. I could even be too stern by a few days. What matters is that the job gets done." ~Walter William Wormwood Essays on the Wavering Tongue

"
Smash the pieces and watch them land. I don't know if this will work out, but that's part of the thrill" ~ Kid Rock (Actually he never said that; I did)

This is Round 2

I'm getting smashed and battered by these women and their biggest weapon is my own insecurity - which they're using on me! I'm working to become someone important, and they are completely going out of their way to clown-ize me. 

The one said; She actually said this!: "Find someone else" on the dating app. 

Does she know me? All she has to do is open her legs and that's it. She's made. 

For me it's different.

I'm one of the pillars of this society. 

I'm a man. 

And they are like wraiths in the wind. They go any way the mone' flows. I'm done. Until I make it, I'm done!

I had another Christian lady say: Remember what the goal is: 

Well I do know what the damn goal is. The goal is to make it in this life. 

The goal is to have a wife and a life. The goal is to be where you are, lady. 

This lady - a Christian lady, locked me out of the school for working too hard. 

Well they are not my God. My God is not money; it's not family; but God does want me to have a family and I know it. 


I started so beautifully this morning as I set out on my way to work. Gradually the day wore me down. If I were a sandcastle, the exact time the wall broke would have been when I realized she was stalling on me. Despite all I'd done; all the attempts I'd made to keep her. I ignored her; I did my level best - and she still left me. In such times, it's best to assume the worst. That's when the wall collapsed. I helped it on its way down.

I don't know why. But let's just be honest here. It's only a dating app. . . 

Comments