All of which is useless if you aren't Bold

Don't care? Don't Give a damn? That's not a positive attribute. Throw that book in the trash. Being something is not not doing something. And the positive attribute of not giving a toss is nothing short of Arrogance. 

Some of you here don't know the meaning of life. 

It's tied up in being bold. 

Taking what's yours. 

If you're sitting alone in a gym picking up weights, doing strenuous exercises, back and forth all day, but you lack boldness, you're missing the critical part of the equation. 

YES. It's good to be competent. 

YES. You should be the best man you can be. 

But there is a problem with all of this. 

How many times have you seen the prigs and scumbags get away with the girls and bust the exhaust pipe of the one you love?

EXACTLY. 

All. The. Time. 

This is why you need to learn the value of being arrogant. 

Arrogance is pride in who you are. It's arrogance in the truth of that.

Jesus said a lot of things that would be deemed arrogant.

Let's get clear on something: Jesus humility was matched with Truth.

Truth is seen as arrogance today.

You see that much of what we call style today is actually their willingness to cut you, their "so called friend" out of the equation. 

I was sitting on the balcony of a friend's apartment one night. 

The girl who I thought I'd earned by being "a nice guy" was there too. 

She was prodding my back with her toes, trying to spur me on to beat my opponent in the courting game; in this case my friend of 4 or maybe 5 years. 

He won. He was the one who got into bed with her. Virtually in the next room I heard their screams. Do you realize how traumatic that was? He was the one who broke her.

I was not. I was going to be nice and bad at it. Instead of arrogant and good at it. 

I was the one with the chip on his shoulder. 

I was WRONG. 



Comments