Who else feels the Anxiety?

 Maybe it's not you. Maybe the whole world is a little out of kilter.

So I've never been one to take orders from the Tik Tok universe we presently live in. People look at me weirdly. There's no respect for me. Normally it doesn't effect me. But even I feel like everyone's in the process of losing their minds lately. And I can't help but feel affected

So if you're a tik-tokker? I won't judge you. In fact, this might be just the blog you need to read. As an outsider, I can tell you a thing or two.



So if you're a tik tokker, you own this culture. All of us working out here are the outsiders.

The worst affected are those in the system, the 9-5. The ones who aren't affected at all are those wearing Tik Tok culture as a badge of honor, like "Yes, we're screwing up the youth, but it's paying." This attitude will get you far. The more you can show this attitude, the more revenue you get. What I'm saying is: Tik Tok is basically hell.

I think the social media apocalypse is to blame for a lot of things coming down the line too. But well done to those who made it. You are winning the culture war from your bedroom. The US is dead but hey that's just collateral damage.  

                                   These Tik Tokkers aren't anxious but they will be soon
Have you felt the pressure to create on TikTok? Share your experience in the comments!

Comments